English 4 Life
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Teaching? You gotta be kidding!

+9
LucianaS
julia Bretas
Júlia Hanna
ThaisSilva
JuanFranca9°Ano
Lucas Henrique
Roberta Santiago
Rayne9ºano
Admin
13 participantes

Ir para baixo

Teaching? You gotta be kidding! Empty Teaching? You gotta be kidding!

Mensagem por Admin Seg Mar 07, 2016 10:10 pm

To start today's topic, I'd like you to watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGKm201n-U4

(I honestly apologyze for the gesture at the end, but I beg you to pay attention to the general content, please!)

What do you think about teaching? How do you feel about this job? Would you like to be a teacher? Why?

Admin
Admin

https://english4life.directorioforuns.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Teaching? You gotta be kidding! Empty Re: Teaching? You gotta be kidding!

Mensagem por Rayne9ºano Qui Mar 10, 2016 2:22 pm

I think a good profession for those who like . I feel that this profession is a good way to teach people . I would not want to be a teacher . Why do not fit in it , and it is not my professional dream

Rayne9ºano

Mensagem por Roberta Santiago Qui Mar 10, 2016 4:55 pm

I think teaching is a very hard profession, because you have to know how to make the students understand what you want they to know, and in fact, this is not too easy. I apreciatte so much this porfession, but i don't see myself doing this! First: because i don't have patience, Second: my dicção ( i don't know how to say this in inglish) is horrible and third : If a student don't understant what i want they to know i will punch his face. Very Happy

Roberta Santiago

Mensagem por Lucas Henrique Qui Mar 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Be teachers is one of the most difficult delimmas professions because its great challenge is to teach students things that they already know that probably not liked to learn or not, and the prank leaves everything more easily for thus become more destraidos provide journalistes in materia. Razz Razz Razz

Lucas Henrique

Mensagem por JuanFranca9°Ano Qui Mar 10, 2016 7:18 pm

I think the teachers is a ''profession of the professions'',because when you are young, you think what you can be when you grow up.If you have good teacher or cool,you can think if can be equal than this teacher.The brazilians politicians should see how difficult is teaching in brazil nowadays,so they can increase the salary.Yes or No Érico? Very Happy Very Happy

JuanFranca9°Ano

Mensagem por ThaisSilva Qui Mar 10, 2016 8:22 pm

I think that is a difficult profession, because in many places exist persons that don't give value to teachers and this ultimately hurts the professional. I don't like to be a teacher, because beyond to be complicated to deal with students, no is the job that I see myself in the future.

ThaisSilva

Mensagem por Júlia Hanna Qui Mar 10, 2016 8:39 pm

I think this is a very important job, without teachers we would'nt know anything, dont know what would we do without them, but I would'nt want this job cuz requires a lot of patience and dedication, and patience is something that I dont have.

Júlia Hanna

Mensagem por julia Bretas Qui Mar 10, 2016 9:08 pm

I think teaching could be the most important profession in the world, because it open doors to the others professions. Without the teachers probably we wouln’t no anything, I wouldn’t like to be a teacher, because to be a teacher, you need to know:How to explain the things that the students need to know, know how to express your ideas, have patience, be dedicated, you need to know a lot of things... And I think that o couldn't learn these things.

julia Bretas

Mensagem por LucianaS Qui Mar 10, 2016 9:10 pm

I think it's a marvelous thing, even being so hard. The profession has always enchanted me because is incredible the purpose of being a teacher: pass one of your biggest treasures, the knowledge, to another one with patience, dedication and talent, knowing all the obstacles you have to battle with and many times people dont give value enough for teacher's work.
Since I was a child, I'd like to be a teacher. I don't know if I will change my ideas or what I want to teach. I do not know if I have talent or vocation for it. But I know I want to inspire people as the same way some teachers of mine inspires me.

LucianaS

Mensagem por Samia Diniz Pereira Qui Mar 10, 2016 9:25 pm

The teacher is the most important figure in the educational,process responsible for the formation of citizens and a of human knowledge about life and society. I don't like to be a teacher ,because I want to follow another profession.

Samia Diniz Pereira

Mensagem por Gustavo Marçal Qui Mar 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Teaching it and very good, because with it you hone various skills to the job.Com market that I can learn much more .Not because it is a profssao not interest me much.

Gustavo Marçal

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 10, 2016 11:20 pm

Lucas Henrique escreveu:

Be teachers is one of the most difficult delimmas professions because its great challenge is to teach students things that they already know that probably not liked to learn or not, and the prank leaves everything more easily for thus become more destraidos provide journalistes in materia. Razz Razz Razz

I couldn't understand a word, buddy! hahaha ' Let's work on it, please.

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 10, 2016 11:23 pm

JuanFranca9°Ano escreveu:I think the teachers is a ''profession of the professions'',because when you are young, you think what you can be when you grow up.If you have good teacher or cool,you can think if can be equal than this teacher.The brazilians politicians should see how difficult is teaching in brazil nowadays,so they can increase the salary.Yes or No Érico? Very Happy Very Happy

It's not only about salary... It also has a lot to do with the moral value the teachers have been losing over the years. Teachers were people who others looked up to, now, people give no value at all to this profession as if it were absolutely nothing. Well, watch your behavior in class and I'll be fine with my salary. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por teterlopes Qui Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm

I think being a teacher is the most important profession,because without the teacher we wouldn't know how to read and write.
But I wouldn't be a teacher because I consider it a very delicate profession , being a teacher is to be responsible for the education of many children and teens.
And I have no patience,if the student speaks in my class I beat him

teterlopes

Mensagem por Admin Sex Mar 11, 2016 11:14 am

teterlopes escreveu:I think being a teacher is the most important profession,because without the teacher we wouldn't know how to read and write.
But I wouldn't be a teacher because I consider it a very delicate profession , being a teacher is to be responsible for the education of many children and teens.
And I have no patience,if the student speaks in my class I beat him

Oh, Lord! What have you been learning with your teachers? hahaha ' You're not supposed to beat any of your students - if you were a teacher. hahaha ' Good to know you're inspired by those who now teach you!

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Nathália Rocha Sex Abr 08, 2016 1:15 pm

I think the encino one is difficult profession, because you have to know how to make the student understand the matter, but apart from that part until it is cool to be a teacher , but I would not Particularly teacher because I have no patience .

Nathália Rocha

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos