English 4 Life
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Why is English important?

+10
LucianaS
Júlia Hanna
Gustavo Marçal
ThaisSilva
Fabiana_maciel9°
Hug0_2001
Rayne9ºano
Vinicius Bretas
teterlopes
Admin
14 participantes

Ir para baixo

Why is English important? Empty Why is English important?

Mensagem por Admin Qua Mar 02, 2016 10:28 am

I believe English is an important language because of its capacity to put the whole world in the same bowl, if you know what I mean. Living in a global economy - in which all the countries are extremely connected to each other -, it's very important to have a language that could work as a glue, isn't it? I mean, let's think about Portuguese: How many people in the globe use Portuguese as a language for communication despite those who have it as a mother language? If we don't consider the countries from MERCOSUL, none, I guess (PERSONAL OPINION)! That's why it is necessary to have sort of a common language - a language everybody can use and establish a real communication! What do you guys think about it? Do you think you'll use English in your lives? Why? rabbit

Admin
Admin

https://english4life.directorioforuns.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Why is English important? Empty Re: Why is English important?

Mensagem por teterlopes Qui Mar 03, 2016 7:36 pm

I think English is important because is universal,everybody knows something in english.
it will help us in the future,and it is easier to communicate connect with the rest if the world.

teterlopes

Mensagem por Vinicius Bretas Qui Mar 03, 2016 7:59 pm

I think English is important because in most developed countries the language used there and English , so that we can go there and know to communicate, live there etc , we need to use the language of the local people .
It is a language that we need for our whole life.

Vinicius Bretas

Mensagem por Rayne9ºano Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:07 pm

because English is essential to your life , have English as a second language is the key to everything is good for your resume , conversations with friends , among other things

Rayne9ºano

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Vinicius Bretas escreveu:I think English is important because in most developed countries the language used there and English , so that we can go there and know to communicate, live there etc , we need to use the language of the local people .
It is a language that we need for our whole life.

You made a good point, Vinícius! Do you think a language is directly connected to the economic condition of a country?

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Hug0_2001 Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:15 pm

I think the important English because many countries have English as the official language, and it can help to get good jobs, and have a high salary Laughing

Hug0_2001

Mensagem por Fabiana_maciel9° Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:42 pm

because English is extremely important to the present day, because English is a meneira you get jobs and knowledge

Fabiana_maciel9°

Mensagem por ThaisSilva Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Because the English today is the language most used in the world.Is a language in practically every corner of the world is present.

ThaisSilva

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Hug0_2001 escreveu:I think the important English because many countries have English as the official language, and it can help to get good jobs, and have a high salary Laughing

Well, you should try to study harder, then. Don't you think so? Razz

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 03, 2016 8:59 pm

Fabiana_maciel9° escreveu:because English is extremely important to the present day, because English is a meneira you get jobs and knowledge

Fabiana, don't you think knowledge may be accessed over any other language? I mean... We have a lot of EXCELLENT things published in Portuguese. In the education field, for example, we have people like Magda Soares, Paulo Freire, Koch and many others! =D

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Gustavo Marçal Qui Mar 03, 2016 10:28 pm

I think the English and a very important language to our knowledge and the labor market .

Gustavo Marçal

Mensagem por Admin Qui Mar 03, 2016 10:31 pm

Gustavo Marçal escreveu:I think the English and a very important language to our knowledge and the labor market .

Marçal, why is it important to the "labor market", as you called it?

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por Júlia Hanna Qui Mar 03, 2016 10:57 pm

For me, English is important to work, you have more chances of getting the job knowing other languages is also important for our life nowadays almost everything is in English, movies, music, books. I think if you can speak English you can communicate much better when traveling or receive someone from another country.

Júlia Hanna

Mensagem por LucianaS Qui Mar 03, 2016 11:19 pm

English can be considered as the "language of communication", only it can show you how English is important. Learning it is essential nowadays. Knowing that language can open many doors. We live in a globalized world, where everything is connected, even people. It would be impossible to communicate with other cultures and ethnics if there was not a language that join all the nations, and English takes this role. Besides that, It is scientifically proven that learning a second language can make you memory and reasoning better. So, why not English?

LucianaS

Mensagem por Samia Diniz Pereira Sex Mar 04, 2016 1:25 pm

The English language is essential today,because globalization makes it become something fundamental.English is the international language,the language of study,travel,finally,the language of communication with the whole world.

Samia Diniz Pereira

Mensagem por Sofia Helena Sex Mar 04, 2016 9:45 pm

It is important to travel , exchanges , buy in foreign shops, know what to say if you need help in other countries , if you speak English you have a credit in the curriculum , in addition to the English is a language that can be considered " standard "

Sofia Helena

Mensagem por Admin Seg Mar 07, 2016 10:04 pm

LucianaS escreveu:English can be considered as the "language of communication", only it can show you how English is important. Learning it is essential nowadays. Knowing that language can open many doors. We live in a globalized world, where everything is connected, even people. It would be impossible to communicate with other cultures and ethnics if there was not a language that join all the nations, and English takes this role. Besides that, It is scientifically proven that learning a second language can make you memory and reasoning better. So, why not English?

You've just made an excellent point, Luciana! Glad to read what you wrote. It is interesting to have this view because there's no longer ways to run away from English. It doesn't really matter anymore what you intend to do as a job, you have to speak English because all the jobs are connected and they need to have this "glue" that keeos them connected. How do you feel about English? Do you like it for real or you study it just because it is important?

Admin
Admin

Mensagem por JuanFranca9°Ano Qui Mar 10, 2016 7:08 pm

JuanFranca9°Ano escreveu:
You should learn english is a topic much discussed in nowadays.I have many topics to explain why learn english is important,but choose one who explain everithing:
-Communicate with people:English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people from different nationalities want to communicate, they commonly use English language. That is why we like to call it “the language of communication”. Moreover, speaking English will enable you to contact people from all over the world and to travel more easily.

JuanFranca9°Ano

Mensagem por Nathália Rocha Sex Abr 08, 2016 1:24 pm

because today English is one of the most used languages ​​in schools , courses, and others.The English language study is also important to be able to take courses in other countries and working mums decent work.

Nathália Rocha

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos